The Ghost Of Love

Remember Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore ? Well, this is NOT so it.... Diving into the sea of hope searching for the lost pearls of soul..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

sweating from a monotonous confusions and lack of possible recovery...

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Wither

Like the beautiful rose, you are hard not to be attrracted to. Your beauty and smell pulls my soul like a love magnet closer to you. Red is your colour, bright and mesmerizing, striking from the distance. I should have known that the colour was a warning. The danger that your beauty possessed.

I felt so high around you, I can't feel your torns piercing my heart and soul. And as your colour and smell withered when you turn around from me, the torns are pulled out, leaving holes in my heart and soul that now seems to bleed endlessly.

In time, the bleeding had stopped. The wounds dried, leaving behind eternal scars. The issues eventually died too. But here, the memories appears in vivid color and smell of your beauty that once captured my heart and soul.

I can only forgive you for what you have done. As you are the rose, and you are born with beauty that comes also with the torns. There are ways to have you, being around you without getting hurt. But I failed at that. A lesson in life and the punishment that seems everlasting.