The Ghost Of Love

Remember Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore ? Well, this is NOT so it.... Diving into the sea of hope searching for the lost pearls of soul..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

sweating from a monotonous confusions and lack of possible recovery...

Saturday, October 02, 2004

The Day I Say Goodbye

On that day, everything was not in place.
And I mean everything.
Especially my mind.
Silence is the colour of the background for a moment.
Then words scattered for reasons that was not even the current matter.
Old issues bleed with tissues and weeps.
Accusations flies just like bugging flies.
It seems like everything that been said by us sounds like an out of tune piano notes.
And we are playing the symphony of destruction in E, that as in Ending.
Again and again you refused to hear my confessions.
And you closed the door for compromise.
Your ego maestro is the conductor of hate and anger.
My patience is getting thinner and thinner.
Tears meant nothing then. No.
No more begging for further discussions.
No more listening and paying attention.
The day I say goodbye, everything was not in place.
Not your love. Not a picture of you in my mind.
No more a place for you in my heart.
You will remain a ghost hosting in spaces that can’t be erased easily currently in me.
In due time to come though, you will eventually vanish. I hope.